- Can I sign up if I do not have a credit card or bank account?
Yes, you have 3 options:
- Purchase a Paid in Full membership (1 year max).
- Have a friend/family authorize us to use their billing information for your membership. They must be present to sign the agreement and to show their ID.
- Pay by statements (a $5 fee will be added to your monthly dues)
- If I buy a Basic membership, can I upgrade later to a VIP membership?
Yes, you can upgrade at anytime by signing a new agreement for the 1 year VIP membership. There are no additional fees to upgrade.
- Can a VIP member’s guest also tan for free?
- If my membership has a 1 year term, will it automatically expire after the year is fulfilled?
No. After your initial term, your account will convert into a month to month billing cycle. See terms and conditions regarding cancellations for term memberships.
- When is my Yearly Maintenance Fee drafted?
The non-refundable Yearly Maintenance Fee will be drafted on June 15th of every year as long as you are a member.
- How do I cancel my monthly/Term membership?
All cancellations must be mailed to our Billing Department. Verbal cancellations will NOT be accepted.
*Month to month agreements may be canceled at anytime with proper notification. Term memberships may be canceled, but are subject to a $59 cancel fee. Members are responsible for paying any outstanding balances prior to cancellation.
- What is the minimum age to work out at Fitness For 10?
A parent/legal guardian must be present at all times with children 14-17 years old.
- Can I purchase a membership for someone else?
Yes. Fitness For 10 memberships make great gifts! Contact your local club for details.
- What is a ‘Return Item Fee’?
Any time a payment is returned (check, credit card, automatic draft), a $25 fee is added to the account.